Autoload Stability Onboard Loading Computer
- Switch between profile, plan and body views using convenient slide bar.
- Separate window for control of tanks and tank contents.
- Separate window for control of weights.
- Separate, fixed ‘Floating Status’ area for hydrostatic values.
- Handle intact and damage conditions.
- Permits different harbour water densities.
- Connect to on-board tank and draft sensors.
- Compare vessel condition with preset strength and stability limits.
- Create readily printable reports that can also be exported to any common word.
- processing or spreadsheet program.
- Customizable alert system.
Autoload Stability produces print-ready reports, including loading summary, longitudinal strength and stability. All reports can be exported to standard word processing and spreadsheet programs, or sent directly to a printer. A4 and 8 ½” X 11″ paper sizes are supported.
Autoload Stability provides a very high degree of adaptability to meet your loading instrument requirements. Specifically, Autoload Stability offers the following:
- Tailoring of reports: Autoload Stability includes a very flexible macro language, allowing program output to be easily modified to meet your needs.
- Interface with tank and draft sensors: Autoload Stability reads tank and draft sensors. When on-line, tanks and drafts in the ship’s model are automatically updated to reflect real conditions. You can choose to work off-line to carry out simulations.
- Integrate with vessel control systems: Autoload Stability can be integrated with your vessel control system. For example, the powerful analytical capabilities of our software combined with the monitoring function of your onboard control system may be used to maintain vessel draft, trim and heel within operator-specified ranges.
- Vessel Type-Specific Versions: Autoload Stability has several versions to meet specific vessel type requirements. Our Standard version includes all standard stability and strength functionality. The Semi-submersible version includes features required by the offshore industry rig operators, and is also used by heavy lift vessels. Our Tanker version includes petroleum and non-petroleum tanker needs.